The MISSION of the National Health Insurance Fund of the Republic of Serbia is rational allocation of funds collected from health insurance contributions, full exercise of health insurance rights and a positive impact on improving the healthcare system of the Republic of Serbia.
The VISION of the National Health Insurance Fund is to ensure the provision of quality services to insured persons in an easy, accessible and transparent way and pursuing modern trends in the area of health insurance.
The National Health Insurance Fund accomplishes its vision by the implementation and continuous improvement of the quality management system harmonized with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 standard and by the Information Security Management System harmonized with the requirements of ISO 27001:2005 standard, as well as applying the following principles:
- focusing on insured persons and healthcare providers as users of the Fund's services, in order to continuously increase their satisfaction,
- a leadership role of the management in the accomplishment of the vision,
- full involvement of employees so as to increase efficiency of their work and their creative skills,
- planning, consistent implementation and verification of quality management and information security management system,
- system approach in the management for effective and efficient accomplishment of the vision of the National Health Insurance Fund,
- continuous improvement of service quality, quality management systems and information security management system,
- decision-making based on data analysis and information,
- development of mutually beneficial relationships with partners in order to create additional value for both parties.
The National Health Insurance Fund’s management and all employees are willing to fulfill their obligations and are committed to the Fund’s vision.